Professional Lomansa Eyelash Wave Lotion Kit
Brand: Osmos Trading
Product Code: OT
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
Universal Fine Print
For Services Purchase
- This is reference for services or treatment buyer.
- This notice is just for our services or treatment purchase only.
- For first-time Malaysian female customers aged 22 and above, and those who have not been to any BeDazzle Beauty outlets only. (1st Trial)
- For first time customers only. Limit 1 per person. (1st Trial)
- Min. 3 days prior booking and 1 day prior rescheduling required.
- Valid Tue – Fri: 10.30am – 8pm / Sat – Sun: 10.30am – 6pm (not including public holidays). Also valid on Mon: 10.30am – 8pm for Taman Segar outlet only.
- Customers will receive a reminder call or SMS 1 day prior to appointment. The appointment will be cancelled if there is no confirmation reply by 8pm.
- Valid 3 months from the purchase date unless is approve by management.
Here is the list that you can use the services voucher.
1G, 1-1, 1-2 & 1-3, Jalan Manis 6, Taman Segar, Cheras 56100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03. 9133.4803/ 4805/ 4806
For Products Purchase
We provide shipping to Malaysia & all over the world.Postage Charges & Fee
Bebazzlebeauty2u will void automatically for the shipping charges if the purchase above MRY50.00. Bedazzlebeauty2u charges only MRY10.00 for every corner in peninsular Malaysia and MRY14.00 for sabah and Sarawak. (if the purchase is less than MRY50.00)
Your parcel will be delivery using Poslaju/ABX or TNT.
You can also pick up your purchase at Bedazzlebeauty2u Office. Our office is located in Taman Segar Cheras, Kuala Lumpur (for the resident in Malaysia only) Kindly, make arrangement before coming.Services Purchase
For services purchase, you just need to bring the receipt to any BeDazzle Beauty Outlet to claim the services. (for the resident in Malaysia only)
All orders will be shipped during working days and hours. (Monday – Friday, except Malaysia Public Holidays)
International Postage Charges &Fee
|Peninsular||0 kg - 10.0 kg||RM14.00|
|Peninsular Free Shipping||RM50.00 Above||RM0.00|
|Sabah Sarawak||0 kg - 10.0 kg||RM18.00|
|Sabah Sarawak Free Shipping||RM100 Above||RM0.00|
|International Shipping||0 kg - 10.0 kg||RM140.00|
|International Shipping||10.0 kg - 25.0 kg||RM300.00|
|International Free Shipping||RM800.00 Above||RM0.00|
Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 18:00
Lomansa Kit Includes:
Perming Lotion (pink)
Setting Lotion (blue)
Nourishing Agent (coral)
Eyelash Perm Instructions:
Remove all makeup from eyelashes and lid with oil-free remover. Clean area with warm water, for best results, allow 10 minutes for eye area to completely dry before beginning the perming procedure. Remove contact lenses, if any. Immerse six to eight cotton pads in water and squeeze out the excess water.
1.Use the following guidelines to determine the rod size.
a. Smaller rod is best for the short eyelashes or if a tighter curl is desired.
b. Medium is the most commonly used for a good all around curl.
c. Large rod is best for the longer lash or looser curl (men prefer this size).
2. Place a ½ round damp cosmetic pad on the lower lid before beginning the perm to prevent
fumes from entering the client's eyes.
3. Remove rod from packaging. Note: The rod is pre-treated with glue. Bend the rod slightly in
a "C" curve to fit the shape of the eyelid. May be cut to fit smaller eyes.
4. Place the glue that comes with the kit at the base of the lashes; use enough glue to cover an
area equal to the length and twice the width of the roller. Do not place on lid without first coating
the lid with perm glue because the roller is pretreated with glue and will be difficult to remove from
lid without additional. It is ok if there is excess glue; the permanent lotion will work through it.
If the rod does not adhere on the ends, place a small amount of glue on the ends and use a wood
applicator (included with the kit) to hold the rod in place.
5.After positioning the roller, add more glue on top of the roller. Using the wood applicator, carefully
place the lashes on the rod. Make sure the lashes are "straight" and do not overlap.
6. Use an orangewood stick or a clean applicator stick to gently dab a small amount of the permanent wave lotion
(step 1) on the lashes. Use a cotton pad to wipe off the excess permanent wave lotion and
place it over the lashes. Make sure there is enough lotion on the pad to touch the lashes; this will aid in creating heat for perming. If you have a facial steamer, you may use it at this time.
7. Let the lotion remain on the eyelashes for seven to fifteen minutes (depending on the texture of the
lashes). Clean the eyelid skin immediately after applying the lotion to avoid irritation. Do not overuse the perm lotion. Excess permanent wave lotion will be wasted and will not create a better curl. To determine if the perm process is complete, carefully lift one or two lashes away from the rod with a wood applicator and check curl. If necessary leave permanent wave lotion on until desired curl is attained.
8. Remove cotton pad. Use a newly moistened cotton pad to remove all traces of permanent wave lotion.
9. Follow the same steps used for applying the permanent wave lotion to apply the setting lotion (step 2). Use a new cotton pad every time. Wipe the excess lotion on the pad and place it over the lashes. Let it set for seven to twelve minutes based on the length of time the permanent lotion was left on.
10. Remove the cotton pad follow the same steps used for applying the permanent wave lotion to apply
the nourishing agent (step 3). Let nourishing set for five minutes.
11. Use the cleanser (step 4) with another clean cotton pad. Gently clean the upper part of the roller touching the eyelid. Using water damp Q-tip slowly roll downward, freeing the lashes from the rod. Clean lashes with a warm damp cotton pad. Apply hypoallergenic moisturizer to the eyelid (optional) to smooth and re-moisturize the skin.
The practice of this procedure is highly recommended before servicing clients.
Technicians should wear gloves throughout the procedure.
This product is for use by licensed, trained, solon professionals only.
Eyelash Perm Ingredients:
1. Perm Lotion (step 1) Ammonium Thioglycolate Solution, Ammonia Water 25%, Monoethanolamine,
Tomin-A, Perfume, and Distilled Water.
2. Setting Lotion (step 2): Sodium Bromate, Tomin-A, Perfume, and Distilled water.
3. Nourishing Agent (step3): Aloe Extract, Sod PCA, and Distilled Water.
4. Cleanser (step 4): Celquat, Surfactant, and Distilled Water.